Sydney Harbour Boating Services PTY LTD
ABN 18 164 245 550
Licenced Operator of Sydney Jet.
Terms & Conditions of Boating Ride
- Children must be at least 1.2m tall to ride.
- Passengers must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure or seats will be reassigned.
- Cancellation must be received at least 24 hours prior to departure or full payment will be due and no refund will be given.
- If we need to cancel a ride due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the ride will be rescheduled. If the ride cannot be rescheduled, or the passenger cannot attend an alternative ride, a refund will be provided.
- Valuables are not permitted on board. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage of valuables.
- All passengers acknowledge and agree, including any parent or guardian who is responsible and liable for explaining to a minor under their supervision, that all passengers ride at their own risk and that jet boating, and boating generally, is an inherently dangerous recreational activity and participation in the ride carries with it inherent risk, including the risk of personal injury or death.
- Adult passengers must sign an Assumption of Risk Form prior to boarding, for themselves and for any minors in their care. The Assumption of Risk Form is part of our Terms and Conditions and can be viewed via this link.
- Passengers agree to indemnify us against any and all claims made by or on behalf of the passenger in respect of any personal injury, death or loss, arising from or in connection with the passenger’s participation in the ride. In these Terms and Conditions “loss” refers to loss of income and/or loss of future earnings.
- Passengers agree to comply with all instructions and directions given by the Captain of the vessel.
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, or those who are pregnant or who have injuries and/or conditions that may cause a risk to their health, are strongly advised not to ride the jet boat or vessel, and do so at their own risk.
- Passengers agree to disclose any pre-existing medical condition or other condition that may cause the passenger to suffer injury or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the ride.
- Passengers must wear a life jacket on the vessel at all times.
- The adult life jacket is rated to carry a maximum weight of 150kg.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the ride at our complete discretion. In the event that a person is restricted from access to the ride, the person will receive a full refund of the ticket price paid.
- Passengers may be filmed or photographed during the ride. All passengers agree that we have the right to reproduce such film and or photos, for any purpose whatsoever, without notification, compensation or payment to the passenger concerned.
- We reserve the right, in our discretion and acting reasonably, to alter the departure time and vessel departure point as and when required.
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to refuse passage for whatever reason.
PH: 9807 4333